Malkrum is coming.
mad, white, cold, this is real death.
mind empty and lost.
365 Days of Poetry: Day Three-Hundred and Sixty
Malkrum is coming.
About June Faramore
Writer of fantasy, mainstream, and young adult fiction. Poet and sketcher. Mother. I read a lot and love cheese. Guitar playing singer-songwriter. I also enjoy stepping on the cracks in the sidewalk. View all posts by June Faramore
This entry was posted on Friday, December 27th, 2013 at 2:31 pm and tagged with 365daysofpoetry, 365DoP, haiku, poem, poet, poetry and posted in fiction, haiku, poetry, writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
start on the inside
the light daughter
in the corridor
between the asphalt and the sky
what this is about.35DoP 42 365 DoP 365daysofpoetry 365Daysofpoetryproject 365DoP anger blogging brat budget castle crashers cats change death depression dogwood dreams endings fall family fantasy fiction first person gimp giving up government guilt haiku half the battle healing heartbreak high school home hurt leaves legislating morality life loneliness longing loss love map memory mothers moving music nature new heart novels options pain poem poet poetry present tense reading relationships seasons shadow shutdown six flags skyrim sl songwriting suicide sword and sorcery the pier tree trees truth valentines winter work writing wtfdigest
we are all polylingual
caught like bottled water
- RT @donwinslow: Dear media, You're giving Trump coverage over Biden 50-1. This is EXACTLY what happened in 2016. How can you do this aga… 16 hours ago
- RT @funder: Can you do me a favor? Can you retweet this so we can get this trending? Thanks! #TrumpAttackedPeacefulAmericans 20 hours ago
- RT @gradepending_: Got maced, beaten with a baton, had my hands ziptied, and got sent in a boiling hot paddywagon to a crowded Queens Centr… 20 hours ago
- RT @pattonoswalt: 👇👇👇👇👇 twitter.com/nickconfessore… 1 day ago
- RT @rify_v: @redleger @WelsknightPlays I agree... we should not be spending billions of dollars on police and spend hardly a fraction of th… 1 day ago
some of us pretend