this is who we are today.
as an old band plays.
covers and Pink Floyd.
running up a tab.
these alcoholic dreams.
the dripping of fat.
365 Days of Poetry: Day Two-Hundred and Ninety-Eight
About June Faramore
Writer of fantasy, mainstream, and young adult fiction. Poet and sketcher. Mother. I read a lot and love cheese. Guitar playing singer-songwriter. I also enjoy stepping on the cracks in the sidewalk. View all posts by June Faramore
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 27th, 2013 at 1:28 am and tagged with 365DoP, alcohol, bands, poetry, work and posted in poetry, writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
start on the inside
the light daughter
in the corridor
between the asphalt and the sky
what this is about.35DoP 42 365 DoP 365daysofpoetry 365Daysofpoetryproject 365DoP anger blogging brat budget castle crashers cats change death depression dogwood dreams endings fall family fantasy fiction first person gimp giving up government guilt haiku half the battle healing heartbreak high school home hurt leaves legislating morality life loneliness longing loss love map memory mothers moving music nature new heart novels options pain poem poet poetry present tense reading relationships seasons shadow shutdown six flags skyrim sl songwriting suicide sword and sorcery the pier tree trees truth valentines winter work writing wtfdigest
we are all polylingual
caught like bottled water
- https://t.co/kYASrkuIYT 7 minutes ago
- @porlibeza Yeah, no. You are a typical BPD ex trying to act like you suffer as much as some one with a mental illness. Seriously, fuck you. 4 weeks ago
- At The Blarney; 51619 youtu.be/04i-lwO3Nkg 5PM EST Live music and all that. maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dub… 1 month ago
- My Cardigan Dreams of Pockets; Poetry and Music at Circe's Sanctuary 9PM EST, 6PM SLT youtu.be/DJMiFGTKObw maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/New… 1 month ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Am I the only one who thinks it sucks that we have no expectation that Republicans will defend the rule of law and no ho… 2 months ago
some of us pretend