this is who we are today.
as an old band plays.
covers and Pink Floyd.
running up a tab.
these alcoholic dreams.
the dripping of fat.
365 Days of Poetry: Day Two-Hundred and Ninety-Eight
About June Faramore
Writer of fantasy, mainstream, and young adult fiction. Poet and sketcher. Mother. I read a lot and love cheese. Guitar playing singer-songwriter. I also enjoy stepping on the cracks in the sidewalk. View all posts by June Faramore
This entry was posted on Sunday, October 27th, 2013 at 1:28 am and tagged with 365DoP, alcohol, bands, poetry, work and posted in poetry, writing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
start on the inside
the light daughter
in the corridor
between the asphalt and the sky
what this is about.35DoP 42 365 DoP 365daysofpoetry 365Daysofpoetryproject 365DoP anger blogging brat budget castle crashers cats change death depression dogwood dreams endings fall family fantasy fiction first person gimp giving up government guilt haiku half the battle healing heartbreak high school home hurt leaves legislating morality life loneliness longing loss love map memory mothers moving music nature new heart novels options pain poem poet poetry present tense reading relationships seasons shadow shutdown six flags skyrim sl songwriting suicide sword and sorcery the pier tree trees truth valentines winter work writing wtfdigest
we are all polylingual
caught like bottled water
- @likeas_thewaves Unfair, hurtful, yet horribly frequent. 4 days ago
- RT @likeas_thewaves: FYI: Someone talking about their mental health is not an open invitation for you to: - provide your opinion about wh… 4 days ago
- RT @Jacobdajew: Had to get @KameronHurley book Rapture sent over via interstate library loan from FL. Why doesn't the Brooklyn Library carr… 4 days ago
- Live From The Blarney Stone; First Day of Christmas; 12/13/18: youtu.be/vuJby-gW_OM?a via @YouTube 5 days ago
- ...june's coffee house... ....@theblarneystone.... .....December 13th @ 2pm slt..... ....acoustic riot girl,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
some of us pretend