a moon, a life.
obscured by clouds.
hard to see.
and where is love.
in all of this.
such an ephemeral thing.
alone I try to sort the ties.
all come up red.
spinning here there are no wings.
not much can be said.
365 Days of Poetry: Day Two-Hundred and Eighty-Five
a moon, a life.
About June Faramore
start on the inside
the light daughter
in the corridor
between the asphalt and the sky
what this is about.35DoP 42 365 DoP 365daysofpoetry 365Daysofpoetryproject 365DoP anger blogging brat budget castle crashers cats change death depression dogwood dreams endings fall family fantasy fiction first person gimp giving up government guilt haiku half the battle healing heartbreak high school home hurt leaves legislating morality life loneliness longing loss love map memory mothers moving music nature new heart novels options pain poem poet poetry present tense reading relationships seasons shadow shutdown six flags skyrim sl songwriting suicide sword and sorcery the pier tree trees truth valentines winter work writing wtfdigest
we are all polylingual
caught like bottled water
- RT @JesseLehrich: .@GOP #TaxBill demands: – COLLINS: health care fixes & no cut to top tax rate – CORKER: deficit-neutral – FLAKE: DACA fi… 14 hours ago
- Grrr twitter.com/RBReich/status… 20 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: If Trump fires Mueller, patriotic Americans would be well within their rights to shut the country down through massive and… 1 day ago
- RT @davidsirota: BREAKING: Sen. Bob Corker switched his vote to “yes” on the tax bill after GOP added special last-minute provision to the… 1 day ago
- RT @saraschaefer1: This whole "don't conflate rape with casual harassment" convo is predicated on the idea that women are so fucking simple… 1 day ago
some of us pretend